Disclosure of information in the Website
Use of some of the Website services requires registration. When registering, you will be asked to disclose identifying particulars such as your user name, email address, etc. Those fields that must be completed will be clearly marked as such. Without disclosing the information requested in these compulsory fields, you will not be able to use the Website services. Additionally, if you qualify for a particular benefit as part of your activity in the Website, Strauss may ask you for additional information such as your name, an address to which the benefit can be sent, and your mobile phone number to arrange for delivery. Without disclosing this information, we will not be able to deliver the benefit to you.
You must disclose only information that is correct, accurate and complete, and you hereby confirm the correctness of the information you have provided. The information you submit on registration will be kept by Strauss. You are not required to disclose this information by law, but incorrect information or failure to provide all of the information required is liable to prevent you from making use of the Website services, to impair the quality of the service you receive, and to impair our ability to contact you. If your personal information has changed, please let us know via the appropriate place in the Website.
The Website is designed for use by people of all ages.
Submittal of contents for posting
Strauss provides you will the option of posting various contents in the Website such as recipes, comments, ideas, suggestions and public remarks, subject to your being at 18 years of age, or alternatively, to receipt of your parents' consent and their signature on the Parental Consent form.
In submitting contents for posting, you warrant and acknowledge that you are not damaging the privacy of any other person.
In this context you agree and approve that Strauss may post such contents in the Website and in additional media, including on Strauss's products and in its publications, or use the information to render the service provided by Strauss more efficient and to handle complaints, as Strauss deems appropriate.
You further agree that Strauss may publish or make use of your name and any and all personal details contained in the information you submitted (such as your city of residence, etc.) in its publications.
Information gathered during use of the Website
While you are using the Website, Strauss will be gathering information on your surfing habits, including contents you have created or uploaded to the Website, information or advertisements you have read, the pages you viewed, the services that interested you, the location of your computer and details of the IP address through which you accessed the Website, etc. Strauss is further entitled to gather, and to avail itself of third-party services to gather and analyze, anonymous, statistical or aggregate information in connection with the use of the Website, including information relating to your personal details and your activity in the Website.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Strauss will not transfer your personal details and the information collected on you to third parties, other than in the following cases:
- To the extent that this is required for the regular supply of the Website services, and for the purpose of Website management and control, including through research and surveys conducted by third parties on Strauss's behalf in connection with the Website;
- Should you violate the terms and conditions of the Binding Documents or part thereof, or should you perform, through the Website or in connection therewith, actions considered by Strauss to be contrary to law or an attempt to perform such actions;
- Should Strauss receive a judicial order instructing it to disclose your particulars or the information about you to a third party;
- Should Facebook require this, after Strauss has investigated and found that such requirement is reasonable and justified. In any event, Strauss will disclose only the minimum information required.
- In any dispute, argument, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Strauss;
- In any case where Strauss is of the opinion that disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent serious injury to your person or property, or to the person or property of a third party;
- Strauss is entitled to disclose and share anonymous, aggregate and statistical information with other companies or organizations related to Strauss and with suppliers, business partners and any and all third parties at its exclusive discretion, but it shall not knowingly or deliberately reveal your identity to them without your consent; in any event, Strauss shall not reveal your particulars and the information collected from the Application to advertisers;
Except for such places where notice to the contrary is given, the contents you submit to be posted in the Website shall be exposed to all users of the Website. Kindly act wisely and with caution when disclosing personal information (such as your address or telephone number), as well as with respect to the comments and inquiries you receive following your use of the Website or after making any personal information public. Remember: you must apply at least the same caution when disclosing contents and as regards inquiries you receive, as you do when making contact other than over the Internet.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates when it receives an order from the Website's computers. Some Cookies expire when you close your browser, and others are saved on your computer's hard disk. Cookies can contain diverse information such as the pages you have visited, the time you spent in the Website, from where you reached the Website, information you would like to see when entering the Website, and more.
If you do not want to accept Cookies you can prevent this by changing your browser definitions. To do this, please consult your browser's Help file. However, remember that blocking Cookies may prevent you from using part of the Website's services and features, or those in other websites.
Additionally, you can delete the Cookies stored in your computer at any time. We recommend doing so only if you are absolutely sure that you do not want the Website to be customized to suit your preferences, and if you want the Website not to identify you on repeat visits to sections in the Website that require registration. As Cookies sometimes prevent the need to enter user names and passwords, we recommend that they not be deleted unless you are absolutely certain that you have first written down all the information required to use the Website and kept it in a safe place.
Strauss applies information security systems and procedures in the Website. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration of Strauss's computer systems, they are not one hundred percent secure. Consequently, Strauss does not warrant that the Website services will be absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored in its systems.
Strauss makes sure to comply with the provisions of the law and respects the right of the users of the Website and of others to privacy, to their good name, or any and all other rights. If you have been injured by the Website and/or in regard to any other matter, please contact us and we will make every effort to address the matter as soon as possible: email: email@example.com